Tokyo Nights
Life In Tokyo - Neil Stalnaker
Monday, March 06, 2006
One of my favorite TV shows in the USA has been a PBS show called, FRONTLINE. They do documenties on a lot of very interesting topics.

Last night, I watched one of the most recent episodes called, THE METH EPIDEMIC. It was shocking! I have been hearing from people back in the USA that it is a bad situation. Recently, 6 houses away from my son's house the police found a "meth kitchen". It REALLY is an unbelievable problem. Although, I don't hear anyone in the government talking about it.

Below are some links that are interesting and enlightening about the "meth epidemic". I've also included a website for one of the 9 companies in the world that produces ephedrine, the most important ingrediant in "meth". As you search the Krebs company website, take a look at their financial page. The annual sales will blow your mind. Also, found out (to my surprise) that Japan has a huge "meth" problem.

The Anti-Meth Site
FRONTLINE - The Meth Epidemic
DEA
Krebs Biochemicals Product List
Krebs Biochemicals Financial Results