Tokyo Nights
Life In Tokyo - Neil Stalnaker
Monday, November 28, 2005
Tour...Day 13...Wakayama
Surprised! Wakayama is a cute little city on the coast. Had a nice LIVE tonight for a small but excited audience. We played a club called Lover Soul. Started checking my hotmail today...only had about 300 emails backed up. Had dinner tonight at KFC. The gig tomorrow night is in Ashikaga, Tochigi. Its about 2 hours north of Tokyo! The band is leaving now (midnight) and going in the van about 14 hours from Wakayama to Ashikaga. I'm staying here in Wakayama and taking the Shinkansen at 11am tomorrow. I'll arrive in Ashikaga about 5pm. I'm still having trouble with the infection and the driver was up all day today and working at the gig tonight. I think it's crazy to drive all night with people driving that haven't had any sleep. My life is more valuable than that so, I'll pay $200 and take the train tomorrow and arrive in Ashikaga rested and ready to play my ass off.