Tokyo Nights
Life In Tokyo - Neil Stalnaker
Saturday, December 10, 2005
Walking In Aoyama
Felt a little better today. So, around noon I went to Aoyama and Omotesando for the afternoon. I just walked around looking at shops and department store windows and noticing creative ideas. Took a chinese herb bath in Ikebukuro. I have a special place that I go for the bath. I've been going there for about 3-4 years. It costs about $20 but, you can stay there for up to 12 hours. They have a special room for sleeping. So, you can do the bath and sauna routine for 30-60 minutes and then go and sleep and come back and repeat the process. They also have a room in the mens locker room with korean women giving massage. The massage costs about $50. It's really an incredible place. When I go there regularly, I never catch colds and/or flu.