Tokyo Nights
Life In Tokyo - Neil Stalnaker
Sunday, February 05, 2006
2/05/06 New Cd's....
Sittin here listening to two new CD's I bought earlier tonight. Kirk Franklin's new recording, HERO, and Michael Jackson's INVINCIBLE. Two great recordings!!! Don't know Kirk Franklin? I didn't either until today. I bought a copy of Billboard Magazine and was looking at the "charts". Kirk Franklin's CD is #1 in on the Contemporary Christian and #1 on the Gospel charts. He's also on the R&B/Hip Hop charts and the lbum is on the top 200 overall. If you don't have it, GO GET IT!

I'm checking out a couple of tunes on this Michael Jackson, INVINCIBLE, recording. David King used to sing Butterflies at Pickford (former R&B club in Roppongi, Tokyo) and I thought it was a great tune. There are so many great songs on this CD.