Tokyo Nights
Life In Tokyo - Neil Stalnaker
Wednesday, July 20, 2005
I had a rehearsal with the Serendipity Big Band today. We are doing a gig at Bb in Akasaka on August 26. This band plays all Bob Florence arrangements and compositions. Bob Florence has a great big band in L.A. Serendipity is one of my favorite words. I started thinking about this word a lot after reading the "Celestine Prophesy". This is one of my very favorite books. Accidental meetings/events...? Coincidence...? Part of a bigger plan? Why does it seem like coincidences come in waves and/or cycles? How can we create more of these events or situations in our lives? What does our energy have to do with all of this? How can I adjust my energy level to create more coincidence in my life? These are questions that are addressed in the "Celestine Prophesy". Serendipity.....one of my favorite words.